When the market experiences more fluctuations than we’d like, there are steps you can take to keep your finances secure. In this blog, we gathered important tips you can apply to maintain financial health from Prudential and Nationwide.
Below are some helpful Strategies for navigating market volatility from Prudential. Click here to read full article.
Market volatility have you spooked? Uncertain about stocks when prices seem to alternate between historic highs and dramatic drops?
When things start looking shaky—and you start feeling anxious—stay calm. Don’t just abandon a rational plan in favor of emotional overreaction.
Here are some tips that may help manage expectations when markets start moving.
• Understand what market volatility really is (and means)
• Consider building a diversified portfolio
• Focus on time in the market (not market timing)
• Rebalance your portfolio
• The right move could be nothing at all
Below are some helpful Strategies for navigating market fluctuations from Nationwide’s investing and retirement resources.
• Focus on long-term goals
• You may miss a major market upswing
• Diversification helps address market volatility
• Dollar cost averaging may help with the cost per share
Looking for personalized financial advice? We’re here to help you navigate the market with your best interest in mind. To book a complimentary introductory consultation, contact us today!